and i hope you are the one

If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

Tadi gk sengaja dengerin lagu ini di mp3 player. Gk mau sok-sok melow sih, tapi yang terlintas di kepalaku adalah bayu aditya pratama. Hampir 11 bulan ini laki-laki ini lah yang wara wiri di pikiran dan di hatiku. Bukan bermaksud menggombal, tapi memang itu yang terjadi. 

And i hope you are the one i share my life with....

ya dan semoga kita bisa selalu bersama-sama menjalani semua ini..
selamat ulang bulan yang ke 11 yah mas :* 

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top